When I made the plunge and transitioned into B2B marketing it was not without hesitation. Not only was I doing B2C marketing, I was marketing for a theatre. That is like the definition of fun marketing.
A decade into B2B marketing I found Test Double and became their first full-time marketing Double Agent. It’s pretty awesome to work on a B2B professional services brand that doesn’t take itself too seriously, but at the same time has a wonderful mission, values, and culture.
I get to work with smart, creative, and empathetic people. One of our main marketing priorities is to help those wonderful people show up in communities we care about with creative content and helpful experiences. And we’re not afraid to share some bold opinions while doing so.
The time has come to expand marketing at Test Double. And, you all, I am so excited to start with a content-focused role.
I’m seeking a marketer who is skilled in:
- 💫 creative copywriting
- 🔎 empathetic editing
- 💻 pragmatic promotion
- You seamlessly shift from SEO to editing video to social copy—and you’re driven to navigate how content evolves.
- You coach people to improve their content through editing—and you help them sharpen what they have to say.
- You apply a growth mindset to promoting content—and you seek out content marketing tools for low-friction results.
Check out the Senior Content Manager job description and benefits summary. You can also read more on what it’s like to work at Test Double, and dive into some of my thoughts on community.
- 🏡 Remote from the start 12 years ago
- 💚 100% Employee owned thru an ESOP
- 🎙 Join a team where brand voice is valued
- ✨ Build a better way to spark interest with content marketing
- 😎 Enjoy work that pushes the boundaries of B2B marketing
- 🙌 Highly-collaborative role alongside our head of marketing